- Insulation Grants and Incentives
- Our Services
Spray Foam Insulation
MaxiTherm are professional installers of spray foam insulation.
What is Spray Foam Insulation?
Spray Foam is a specially designed insulation solution for internal walls, roofs and floors that provides a seamless airtight solution, which, unlike conventional insulation materials, is spray applied.
Spray Foam: Adds value to your home!
Why choose Spray Foam Insulation?
Over the past few years spray foam insulation has increased in popularity. The reason ‘why’ is obvious! Not only is spray foam an effective insulator, it is also a powerful air sealing agent. Spraying the insulation enables complete coverage and sealing of the area hence providing a seamless airtight solution for your domestic, industrial & agricultural buildings.
While the initial costs seem more expensive than the traditional insulation methods, the overall long-term energy/cost savings to be obtained by applying spray foam to your building is more significant.
Spray foam insulation is a future-proof insulation which gives “insulation, airtightness and soundproofing” in one application.
Spray Foam Insulation gives you healthier, quieter, and more energy efficient homes and buildings!
Advantages of Spray Foam Insulation:
- Save on heating & cooling costs – Air leaks can increase energy costs. Spray foam insulation provides both thermally efficient insulation and an air barrier to stop heat loss and cooling loss – to increase energy efficiency.
- Fill cracks and gaps – Spray foam insulation sticks to different building materials so it can be used in difficult-to-insulate applications e.g. Dormer Roofs
- Increase comfort – Air sealing helps to stop drafts so you have a more comfortable home or building.
- Keep out pollutants and allergens – Spray foam insulation forms an air seal that can keep them out and improve indoor air quality.
- Reduce noise – Low density open cell spray foam helps flanking and airborne noise reduction.
MaxiTherm’s Spray Foam Services:
MaxiTherm provides open cell and closed cell spray foam insulation products. These are one-step performance materials that both insulate and air seal a building for the lifetime of the structure. They are guaranteed to perform as specified for the life of the building. We have insulated domestic houses, garages, factories, industrial, and agricultural buildings all over Ireland with this effective type of insulation.